SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Allow to use ibmca crypto hardware (#1397547)
- CVE-2015-8325: privilege escalation via user's PAM environment and UseLogin=yes (1405374)
- Fix missing hmac-md5-96 from server offer (#1373836)
- Prevent infinite loop when Ctrl+Z pressed at password prompt (#1218424)
- Remove RC4 cipher and MD5 based MAC from the default client proposal (#1373836)
- Resolve sftp force permission colision with umask (#1341747)
- Relax bits needed check to allow hmac-sha2-512 with gss-group1-sha1- (#1353359)
- close ControlPersist background process stderr when not in debug mode (#1335539)
- Do not add a message 'The agent has no identities.' in ~/.ssh/authorized_keys (#1353410)
- ssh-copy-id: SunOS does not understand ~ (#1327547)
SolutionUpdate the affected openssh / openssh-clients / openssh-server packages.