openSUSE Security Update : roundcubemail (openSUSE-2017-355)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 97819
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update to roundcubemail 1.1.8 fixes security issues and bugs.
The following vulnerability was fixed :
- CVE-2017-6820: XSS issue in handling of a style tag inside of an svg element (boo#1029035)
The following bugs were fixed :
- bug where mail content frame couldn't be reset in some corner cases
- regression where groups with email address were resolved to its members' addresses
- group/addressbook selection is retained on page refresh
- signature couldn't be added above the quote in Firefox 51
- microseconds macro (u) in log_date_format works
SolutionUpdate the affected roundcubemail package.