SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionnodejs was updated to LTS release 4.7.3 to fix the following issues :
- deps: upgrade embedded openssl sources to 1.0.2k (CVE-2017-3731, CVE-2017-3732, CVE-2016-7055, boo#1022085, boo#1022086, boo#1009528)
Changes in LTS release 4.7.1 :
- build: shared library support is now working for AIX builds
- repl: passing options to the repl will no longer overwrite defaults
- timers: recanceling a cancelled timers will no longer throw
Changes in LTS release 4.7.0 :
- build: introduce the configure --shared option for embedders
- debugger: make listen address configurable in debugger server
- dgram: generalized send queue to handle close, fixing a potential throw when dgram socket is closed in the listening event handler
- http: introduce the 451 status code 'Unavailable For Legal Reasons'
- gtest: the test reporter now outputs tap comments as yamlish
- tls: introduce secureContext for tls.connect (useful for caching client certificates, key, and CA certificates)
- tls: fix memory leak when writing data to TLSWrap instance during handshake
- src: node no longer aborts when c-ares initialization fails
Changes in LTS release 4.6.2 :
- build: it is now possible to build the documentation from the release tarball
- buffer: Buffer.alloc() will no longer incorrectly return a zero filled buffer when an encoding is passed
- deps/npm: upgrade npm in LTS to 2.15.11
- repl: enable tab completion for global properties
- url: url.format() will now encode all '#' in search
SolutionUpdate the affected nodejs packages.