SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update to Mozilla Thunderbird 45.6.0 fixes security issues and bugs.
In general, these flaws cannot be exploited through email in Thunderbird because scripting is disabled when reading mail, but are potentially risks in browser or browser-like contexts.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed: (boo#1015422)
- CVE-2016-9899: Use-after-free while manipulating DOM events and audio elements
- CVE-2016-9895: CSP bypass using marquee tag
- CVE-2016-9897: Memory corruption in libGLES
- CVE-2016-9898: Use-after-free in Editor while manipulating DOM subtrees
- CVE-2016-9900: Restricted external resources can be loaded by SVG images through data URLs
- CVE-2016-9904: Cross-origin information leak in shared atoms
- CVE-2016-9905: Crash in EnumerateSubDocuments
- CVE-2016-9893: Memory safety bugs fixed in Thunderbird 45.6
The following bugs were fixed :
- The system integration dialog was shown every time when starting Thunderbird
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.