openSUSE Security Update : flash-player (openSUSE-2016-1484)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 95913
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for flash-player fixes the following issues :
- Security update to 126.96.36.199 (bsc#1015379) APSB16-39 :
- These updates resolve use-after-free vulnerabilities that could have lead to code execution (CVE-2016-7872, CVE-2016-7877, CVE-2016-7878, CVE-2016-7879, CVE-2016-7880, CVE-2016-7881, CVE-2016-7892).
- These updates resolve buffer overflow vulnerabilities that could have lead to code execution (CVE-2016-7867, CVE-2016-7868, CVE-2016-7869, CVE-2016-7870).
- These updates resolve memory corruption vulnerabilities that could have lead to code execution (CVE-2016-7871, CVE-2016-7873, CVE-2016-7874, CVE-2016-7875, CVE-2016-7876).
- These updates resolve a security bypass vulnerability (CVE-2016-7890).
- Update EULA to version 24.0.
SolutionUpdate the affected flash-player packages.