New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for flash-player fixes the following issues :
- Security update to 184.108.40.206 (bsc#1015379) APSB16-39 :
- These updates resolve use-after-free vulnerabilities that could have lead to code execution (CVE-2016-7872, CVE-2016-7877, CVE-2016-7878, CVE-2016-7879, CVE-2016-7880, CVE-2016-7881, CVE-2016-7892).
- These updates resolve buffer overflow vulnerabilities that could have lead to code execution (CVE-2016-7867, CVE-2016-7868, CVE-2016-7869, CVE-2016-7870).
- These updates resolve memory corruption vulnerabilities that could have lead to code execution (CVE-2016-7871, CVE-2016-7873, CVE-2016-7874, CVE-2016-7875, CVE-2016-7876).
- These updates resolve a security bypass vulnerability (CVE-2016-7890).
- Update EULA to version 24.0.
SolutionUpdate the affected flash-player packages.