openSUSE Security Update : pacemaker (openSUSE-2016-1447)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 95753
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for pacemaker fixes the following issues :
- remote: Allow cluster and remote LRM API versions to diverge (bsc#1009076)
- libcrmcommon: fix CVE-2016-7035 (improper IPC guarding) (bsc#1007433)
- sysconfig: minor tweaks (typo, wording)
- spec: more robust check for systemd being in use
- spec: defines instead of some globals + error suppression
- various: issues discovered via valgrind and coverity
- attrd_updater: fix usage of HAVE_ATOMIC_ATTRD
- crmd: cl#5185 - Record pending operations in the CIB before they are performed (bsc#1003565)
- ClusterMon: fix to avoid matching other process with the same PID
- mcp: improve comments for sysconfig options
- remove openssl-devel and libselinux-devel as build dependencies
- tools: crm_standby --version/--help should work without cluster
- libpengine: only log startup-fencing warning once
- pacemaker.service: do not mistakenly suggest killing fenced
- libcrmcommon: report errors consistently when waiting for data on connection (bsc#986644)
- remote: Correctly calculate the remaining timeouts when receiving messages (bsc#986644)
- libfencing: report added node ID correctly
- crm_mon: Do not call setenv with null value
- pengine: Do not fence a maintenance node if it shuts down cleanly (bsc#1000743)
- ping: Avoid temporary files for fping check (bsc#987348)
- all: clarify licensing and copyrights
- crmd: Resend the shutdown request if the DC forgets
- ping: Avoid temp files in fping_check (bsc#987348)
- crmd: Ensure the R_SHUTDOWN is set whenever we ask the DC to shut us down
- crmd: clear remote node operation history only when it comes up
- libcib,libfencing,libtransition: handle memory allocation errors without CRM_CHECK()
- tools: make crm_mon XML schema handle resources with multiple active
- pengine: set OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_notify_active_* for multistate resources
- pengine: avoid null dereference in new same-node ordering option
- lrmd,libcluster: ensure g_hash_table_foreach() is never passed a null table
- crmd: don't log warning if abort_unless_down() can't find down event
- lib: Correction of the deletion of the notice registration.
- stonithd: Correction of the wrong connection process name.
- crmd: Keep a state of LRMD in the DC node latest.
- pengine: avoid transition loop for start-then-stop + unfencing
- libpengine: allow pe_order_same_node option for constraints
- cts: Restart systemd-journald with 'systemctl restart systemd-journald.socket' (bsc#995365)
- libcrmcommon: properly handle XML comments when comparing v2 patchset diffs
- crmd: don't abort transitions for CIB comment changes
- libcrmcommon: log XML comments correctly
- libcrmcommon: remove extraneous format specifier from log message
- remote: cl#5269 - Notify other clients of a new connection only if the handshake has completed (bsc#967388, bsc#1002767, CVE-2016-7797)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP1:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected pacemaker packages.