New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionWireshark project reports :
Wireshark project is releasing Wireshark 2.2.2, which addresses :
- wnpa-sec-2016-58: Profinet I/O long loop - CVE-2016-9372
- wnpa-sec-2016-59: AllJoyn crash - CVE-2016-9374
- wnpa-sec-2016-60: OpenFlow crash - CVE-2016-9376
- wnpa-sec-2016-61: DCERPC crash - CVE-2016-9373
- wnpa-sec-2016-62: DTN infinite loop - CVE-2016-9375
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.