SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionNetwork Time Foundation reports :
NTF's NTP Project is releasing ntp-4.2.8p9, which addresses :
- 1 HIGH severity vulnerability that only affects Windows
- 2 MEDIUM severity vulnerabilities
- 2 MEDIUM/LOW severity vulnerabilities
- 5 LOW severity vulnerabilities
- 28 other non-security fixes and improvements
All of the security issues in this release are listed in VU#633847.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.