SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- CVE-2016-7155: pvscsi: OOB read and infinite loop (bz #1373463)
- CVE-2016-7156: pvscsi: infinite loop when building SG list (bz #1373480)
- CVE-2016-7156: pvscsi: infinite loop when processing IO requests (bz #1373480)
- CVE-2016-7170: vmware_vga: OOB stack memory access (bz #1374709)
- CVE-2016-7157: mptsas: invalid memory access (bz #1373505)
- CVE-2016-7466: usb: xhci memory leakage during device unplug (bz #1377838)
- CVE-2016-7423: scsi: mptsas: OOB access (bz #1376777)
- CVE-2016-7422: virtio: NULL pointer dereference (bz #1376756)
- CVE-2016-7908: net: Infinite loop in mcf_fec_do_tx (bz #1381193)
- CVE-2016-8576: usb: xHCI: infinite loop vulnerability (bz #1382322)
- CVE-2016-7995: usb: hcd-ehci: memory leak (bz #1382669)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.