SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionThe cURL project reports
- cookie injection for other servers
- case insensitive password comparison
- OOB write via unchecked multiplication
- double-free in curl_maprintf
- double-free in krb5 code
- glob parser write/read out of bounds
- curl_getdate read out of bounds
- URL unescape heap overflow via integer truncation
- Use-after-free via shared cookies
- invalid URL parsing with '#'
- IDNA 2003 makes curl use wrong host
SolutionUpdate the affected package.