SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- CVE-2016-6351: scsi: esp: OOB write access in esp_do_dma (bz #1360600)
- CVE-2016-6833: vmxnet3: use-after-free (bz #1368982)
- CVE-2016-6490: virtio: infinite loop in virtqueue_pop (bz #1361428)
- CVE-2016-7156: pvscsi: infinite loop when building SG list (bz #1373480)
- CVE-2016-7170: vmware_vga: OOB stack memory access (bz #1374709)
- CVE-2016-7161: net: Heap overflow in xlnx.xps-ethernetlite (bz #1379298)
- CVE-2016-7466: usb: xhci memory leakage during device unplug (bz #1377838)
- CVE-2016-7422: virtio: NULL pointer dereference (bz #1376756)
- CVE-2016-7908: net: Infinite loop in mcf_fec_do_tx (bz #1381193)
- CVE-2016-8576: usb: xHCI: infinite loop vulnerability (bz #1382322)
- CVE-2016-7995: usb: hcd-ehci: memory leak (bz #1382669)
- Don't depend on edk2 roms where they aren't available (bz #1373576)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.