openSUSE Security Update : chromium (openSUSE-2016-1085)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 93595
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 53.0.2785.113 to fix a number of security issues and bugs.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2016-5170: Use after free in Blink
- CVE-2016-5171: Use after free in Blink
- CVE-2016-5172: Arbitrary Memory Read in v8
- CVE-2016-5173: Extension resource access
- CVE-2016-5174: Popup not correctly suppressed
- CVE-2016-5175: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.