FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (653a8059-7c49-11e6-9242-3065ec8fd3ec)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 93581
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
Several security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-5170: Use after free in Blink.Credit to Anonymous
-  High CVE-2016-5171: Use after free in Blink. Credit to Anonymous
-  Medium CVE-2016-5172: Arbitrary Memory Read in v8. Credit to Choongwoo Han
-  Medium CVE-2016-5173: Extension resource access. Credit to Anonymous
-  Medium CVE-2016-5174: Popup not correctly suppressed.
Credit to Andrey Kovalev (@L1kvID) Yandex Security Team
-  CVE-2016-5175: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.