SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaThunderbird fixes the following issues :
- update to Thunderbird 45.3.0 (boo#991809)
- Disposition-Notification-To could not be used in mail.compose.other.header
- 'edit as new message' on a received message pre-filled the sender as the composing identity.
- Certain messages caused corruption of the drafts summary database. security fixes :
- MFSA 2016-62/CVE-2016-2836 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2016-63/CVE-2016-2830 (bmo#1255270) Favicon network connection can persist when page is closed
- MFSA 2016-64/CVE-2016-2838 (bmo#1279814) Buffer overflow rendering SVG with bidirectional content
- MFSA 2016-65/CVE-2016-2839 (bmo#1275339) Cairo rendering crash due to memory allocation issue with FFmpeg 0.10
- MFSA 2016-67/CVE-2016-5252 (bmo#1268854) Stack underflow during 2D graphics rendering
- MFSA 2016-70/CVE-2016-5254 (bmo#1266963) Use-after-free when using alt key and toplevel menus
- MFSA 2016-72/CVE-2016-5258 (bmo#1279146) Use-after-free in DTLS during WebRTC session shutdown
- MFSA 2016-73/CVE-2016-5259 (bmo#1282992) Use-after-free in service workers with nested sync events
- MFSA 2016-76/CVE-2016-5262 (bmo#1277475) Scripts on marquee tag can execute in sandboxed iframes
- MFSA 2016-77/CVE-2016-2837 (bmo#1274637) Buffer overflow in ClearKey Content Decryption Module (CDM) during video playback
- MFSA 2016-78/CVE-2016-5263 (bmo#1276897) Type confusion in display transformation
- MFSA 2016-79/CVE-2016-5264 (bmo#1286183) Use-after-free when applying SVG effects
- MFSA 2016-80/CVE-2016-5265 (bmo#1278013) Same-origin policy violation using local HTML file and saved shortcut file
- Fix for possible buffer overrun (boo#990856) CVE-2016-6354 (bmo#1292534) [mozilla-flex_buffer_overrun.patch]
- add a screenshot to appdata.xml
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.