New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaFirefox, mozilla-nss fixes the following issues :
Changes in MozillaFirefox :
- Mozilla Firefox 48.0.1 :
- Fixed an audio regression impacting some major websites (bmo#1295296)
- Fix a startup crash issue caused by Websense (bmo#1291738)
- Fix a different behavior with e10s / non-e10s on <select> and mouse events (bmo#1291078)
- Fix a top crash caused by plugin issues (bmo#1264530)
- Fix a shutdown issue (bmo#1276920)
- Fix a crash in WebRTC
- added upstream patch so system plugins/extensions are correctly loaded again on x86-64 (bmo#1282843)
- CVE-2016-6354: Fix for possible buffer overrun (boo#990856)
Changes in mozilla-nss :
- also sign libfreeblpriv3.so to allow FIPS mode again (boo#992236)
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox / mozilla-nss packages.