openSUSE Security Update : roundcubemail (openSUSE-2016-996)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 93068
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for roundcubemail fixes the following vulnerabilities :
- CVE-2015-8864: XSS issue in SVG images handling (boo#976988)
- CVE-2015-2181: issue in DBMail driver of password plugin Roundcubemail was also updated to 1.0.9, fixing the following bugs :
- Fix a regression where some contact data was missing in export and PHP warnings were logged
- Enable use of TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 for IMAP
- Fix bug where Archive/Junk buttons were not active after page jump with select=all mode
- Fix bug in long recipients list parsing for cases where recipient name contained @-char
- Fix additional_message_headers plugin compatibility with Mail_Mime >= 1.9
- Hide DSN option in Preferences when smtp_server is not used
SolutionUpdate the affected roundcubemail package.