New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for go fixes the following issues :
- CVE-2015-5739: 'Content Length' treated as valid header
- CVE-2015-5740: Double content-length headers does not return 400 error
- CVE-2015-5741: Additional hardening, not sending Content-Length w/Transfer-Encoding, Closing connections
Go was updated to 1.4.3 with the following additional changes :
- build: remove -Werror from cmd/dist
- runtime: panic when accessing an empty struct value appended to an uninitialized slice
- runtime: garbage collector found invalid heap pointer iterating over map
SolutionUpdate the affected go packages.