New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionPHP reports :
- Fixed bug #69975 (PHP segfaults when accessing nvarchar(max) defined columns)
- Fixed bug #72479 (Use After Free Vulnerability in SNMP with GC and unserialize()).
- Fixed bug #72512 (gdImageTrueColorToPaletteBody allows arbitrary write/read access).
- Fixed bug #72519 (imagegif/output out-of-bounds access).
- Fixed bug #72520 (Stack-based buffer overflow vulnerability in php_stream_zip_opener).
- Fixed bug #72533 (locale_accept_from_http out-of-bounds access).
- Fixed bug #72541 (size_t overflow lead to heap corruption).
- Fixed bug #72551, bug #72552 (Incorrect casting from size_t to int lead to heap overflow in mdecrypt_generic).
- Fixed bug #72558 (Integer overflow error within
- Fixed bug #72573 (HTTP_PROXY is improperly trusted by some PHP libraries and applications).
- Fixed bug #72603 (Out of bound read in exif_process_IFD_in_MAKERNOTE).
- Fixed bug #72606 (heap-buffer-overflow (write) simplestring_addn simplestring.c).
- Fixed bug #72613 (Inadequate error handling in bzread()).
- Fixed bug #72618 (NULL pointer Dereference in exif_process_user_comment).
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.