openSUSE Security Update : phpMyAdmin (openSUSE-2016-804)
High Nessus Plugin ID 91888
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionphpMyAdmin was updated to version 22.214.171.124 to fix eight security issues.
These security issues were fixed :
- CVE-2016-5701: BBCode injection vulnerability (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5703: SQL injection attack (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5705: Multiple XSS vulnerabilities (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5706: DOS attack (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5730: Multiple full path disclosure vulnerabilities (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5731: XSS through FPD (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5733: Multiple XSS vulnerabilities (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5739: Referrer leak in transformations (boo#986154)
This non-security issues was fixed :
- Fix issue Setup script doesn't use input type 'password' in all relevant locations
SolutionUpdate the affected phpMyAdmin package.