New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 51.0.2704.79 to fix a number of security issues. [boo#982719]
- CVE-2016-1696: Cross-origin bypass in Extension bindings
- CVE-2016-1697: Cross-origin bypass in Blink
- CVE-2016-1698: Information leak in Extension bindings
- CVE-2016-1699: Parameter sanitization failure in DevTools
- CVE-2016-1700: Use-after-free in Extensions
- CVE-2016-1701: Use-after-free in Autofill
- CVE-2016-1702: Out-of-bounds read in Skia
- CVE-2016-1703: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.