openSUSE Security Update : Chromium (openSUSE-2016-1489)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 91492
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 51.0.2704.79 to fix a number of security issues. [boo#982719]
- CVE-2016-1696: Cross-origin bypass in Extension bindings
- CVE-2016-1697: Cross-origin bypass in Blink
- CVE-2016-1698: Information leak in Extension bindings
- CVE-2016-1699: Parameter sanitization failure in DevTools
- CVE-2016-1700: Use-after-free in Extensions
- CVE-2016-1701: Use-after-free in Autofill
- CVE-2016-1702: Out-of-bounds read in Skia
- CVE-2016-1703: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.