New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
15 security fixes in this release, including :
- 601073] High CVE-2016-1696: Cross-origin bypass in Extension bindings. Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2016-1697: Cross-origin bypass in Blink. Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1698: Information leak in Extension bindings. Credit to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1699: Parameter sanitization failure in DevTools. Credit to Gregory Panakkal.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1700: Use-after-free in Extensions. Credit to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1701: Use-after-free in Autofill. Credit to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1702: Out-of-bounds read in Skia. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  CVE-2016-1703: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.