FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (c039a761-2c29-11e6-8912-3065ec8fd3ec)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 91491
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
15 security fixes in this release, including :
- 601073] High CVE-2016-1696: Cross-origin bypass in Extension bindings. Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2016-1697: Cross-origin bypass in Blink. Credit to Mariusz Mlynski.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1698: Information leak in Extension bindings. Credit to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1699: Parameter sanitization failure in DevTools. Credit to Gregory Panakkal.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1700: Use-after-free in Extensions. Credit to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1701: Use-after-free in Autofill. Credit to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1702: Out-of-bounds read in Skia. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  CVE-2016-1703: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.