openSUSE Security Update : docker (openSUSE-2016-643)
Low Nessus Plugin ID 91401
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for docker fixes the following issues :
Security issues fixed :
- CVE-2016-3697: Potential privilege escalation via confusion of usernames and UIDs (boo#976777)
Bugs fixed :
- devicemapper: fix zero-sized field access
- remove docker-netns-aarch64.patch: This patch was adding We'll fix that later if we want to release for those archs.
- Exclude init scripts other than systemd from the test-package make it explicit.
- Add test subpackage and fix line numbers in patches
SolutionUpdate the affected docker packages.