FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (7da1da96-24bb-11e6-bd31-3065ec8fd3ec)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 91374
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
9 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-1660: Out-of-bounds write in Blink. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  High CVE-2016-1661: Memory corruption in cross-process frames. Credit to Wadih Matar.
-  High CVE-2016-1662: Use-after-free in extensions. Credit to Rob Wu.
-  High CVE-2016-1663: Use-after-free in Blink's V8 bindings.
Credit to anonymous.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1664: Address bar spoofing. Credit to Wadih Matar.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1665: Information leak in V8. Credit to HyungSeok Han.
-  CVE-2016-1666: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.