SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis mysql-community-server version update to 5.6.30 fixes the following issues :
Security issues fixed :
- fixed CVEs (boo#962779, boo#959724): CVE-2016-0705, CVE-2016-0639, CVE-2015-3194, CVE-2016-0640, CVE-2016-2047, CVE-2016-0644, CVE-2016-0646, CVE-2016-0647, CVE-2016-0648, CVE-2016-0649, CVE-2016-0650, CVE-2016-0665, CVE-2016-0666, CVE-2016-0641, CVE-2016-0642, CVE-2016-0655, CVE-2016-0661, CVE-2016-0668, CVE-2016-0643
- changes http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql/5.6/en/news-5-6- 30.html http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/mysql/5.6/en/news-5-6- 29.html
Bugs fixed :
- don't delete the log data when migration fails
- add 'log-error' and 'secure-file-priv' configuration options (added via configuration-tweaks.tar.bz2) [boo#963810]
- add '/etc/my.cnf.d/error_log.conf' that specifies 'log-error = /var/log/mysql/mysqld.log'. If no path is set, the error log is written to '/var/lib/mysql/$HOSTNAME.err', which is not picked up by logrotate.
- add '/etc/my.cnf.d/secure_file_priv.conf' which specifies that 'LOAD DATA', 'SELECT ... INTO' and 'LOAD FILE()' will only work with files in the directory specified by 'secure-file-priv' option (='/var/lib/mysql-files').
SolutionUpdate the affected mysql-community-server packages.