Adobe AIR <= 220.127.116.11 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB16-15)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 91162
SynopsisThe remote Windows host has a browser plugin installed that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Adobe AIR installed on the remote Windows host is prior or equal to version 18.104.22.168. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple type confusion errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2016-1105, CVE-2016-4117)
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2016-1097, CVE-2016-1106, CVE-2016-1107, CVE-2016-1108, CVE-2016-1109, CVE-2016-1110, CVE-2016-4108, CVE-2016-4110, CVE-2016-4121)
- A heap buffer overflow condition exists that allows an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2016-1101)
- An unspecified buffer overflow exists that allows an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2016-1103)
- Multiple memory corruption issues exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2016-1096, CVE-2016-1098, CVE-2016-1099, CVE-2016-1100, CVE-2016-1102, CVE-2016-1104, CVE-2016-4109, CVE-2016-4111, CVE-2016-4112, CVE-2016-4113, CVE-2016-4114, CVE-2016-4115, CVE-2016-4120, CVE-2016-4160, CVE-2016-4161, CVE-2016-4162, CVE-2016-4163)
- A flaw exists when loading dynamic-link libraries. An attacker can exploit this, via a specially crafted .dll file, to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2016-4116)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe AIR version 22.214.171.124 or later.