New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.1
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for java-1_7_0-openjdk to version 2.6.6 fixes five security issues.
These security issues were fixed :
- CVE-2016-0686: Ensure thread consistency (bsc#976340).
- CVE-2016-0687: Better byte behavior (bsc#976340).
- CVE-2016-0695: Make DSA more fair (bsc#976340).
- CVE-2016-3425: Better buffering of XML strings (bsc#976340).
- CVE-2016-3427: Improve JMX connections (bsc#976340).
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1_7_0-openjdk packages.