openSUSE Security Update : Chromium (openSUSE-2016-539)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 90879
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 50.0.2661.94 to fix a number of vulnerabilities (boo#977830) :
- CVE-2016-1660: Out-of-bounds write in Blink
- CVE-2016-1661: Memory corruption in cross-process frames
- CVE-2016-1662: Use-after-free in extensions
- CVE-2016-1663: Use-after-free in Blink’s V8 bindings
- CVE-2016-1664: Address bar spoofing
- CVE-2016-1665: Information leak in V8
- CVE-2016-1666: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.