New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
20 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-1652: Universal XSS in extension bindings.
Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2016-1653: Out-of-bounds write in V8. Credit to Choongwoo Han.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1651: Out-of-bounds read in Pdfium JPEG2000 decoding. Credit to kdot working with HP's Zero Day Initiative.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1654: Uninitialized memory read in media.
Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1655: Use-after-free related to extensions.
Credit to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1656: Android downloaded file path restriction bypass. Credit to Dzmitry Lukyanenko.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1657: Address bar spoofing. Credit to Luan Herrera.
-  Low CVE-2016-1658: Potential leak of sensitive information to malicious extensions. Credit to Antonio Sanso (@asanso) of Adobe.
-  CVE-2016-1659: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.