FreeBSD : chromium -- multiple vulnerabilities (6d8505f0-0614-11e6-b39c-00262d5ed8ee)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 90592
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
20 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-1652: Universal XSS in extension bindings.
Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2016-1653: Out-of-bounds write in V8. Credit to Choongwoo Han.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1651: Out-of-bounds read in Pdfium JPEG2000 decoding. Credit to kdot working with HP's Zero Day Initiative.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1654: Uninitialized memory read in media.
Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1655: Use-after-free related to extensions.
Credit to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1656: Android downloaded file path restriction bypass. Credit to Dzmitry Lukyanenko.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1657: Address bar spoofing. Credit to Luan Herrera.
-  Low CVE-2016-1658: Potential leak of sensitive information to malicious extensions. Credit to Antonio Sanso (@asanso) of Adobe.
-  CVE-2016-1659: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.