New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 50.0.2661.75 to fix the following vulnerabilities :
- CVE-2016-1651: Out-of-bounds read in Pdfium JPEG2000 decoding
- CVE-2016-1652: Universal XSS in extension bindings
- CVE-2016-1653: Out-of-bounds write in V8
- CVE-2016-1654: Uninitialized memory read in media
- CVE-2016-1655: Use-after-free related to extensions
- CVE-2016-1656: Android downloaded file path restriction bypass
- CVE-2016-1657: Address bar spoofing
- CVE-2016-1658: Potential leak of sensitive information to malicious extensions
- CVE-2016-1659: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.