SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 49.0.2623.110 to fix the following security issues :
- CVE-2016-1646: Out-of-bounds read in V8
- CVE-2016-1647: Use-after-free in Navigation
- CVE-2016-1648: Use-after-free in Extensions
- CVE-2016-1649: Buffer overflow in libANGLE
- CVE-2016-1650: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
- CVE-2016-3679: Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 4.9 branch (currently 4.9.385.33)
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.