New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.4
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 49.0.2623.75 to fix the following security issues: (boo#969333)
- CVE-2016-1630: Same-origin bypass in Blink
- CVE-2016-1631: Same-origin bypass in Pepper Plugin
- CVE-2016-1632: Bad cast in Extensions
- CVE-2016-1633: Use-after-free in Blink
- CVE-2016-1634: Use-after-free in Blink
- CVE-2016-1635: Use-after-free in Blink
- CVE-2016-1636: SRI Validation Bypass
- CVE-2015-8126: Out-of-bounds access in libpng
- CVE-2016-1637: Information Leak in Skia
- CVE-2016-1638: WebAPI Bypass
- CVE-2016-1639: Use-after-free in WebRTC
- CVE-2016-1640: Origin confusion in Extensions UI
- CVE-2016-1641: Use-after-free in Favicon
- CVE-2016-1642: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 4.9 branch (currently 4.9.385.26)
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.