SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for socat fixes the following issues :
Changes in socat :
- update to 126.96.36.199, security fixes :
- Socat security advisory 7 and MSVR-1499: 'Bad DH p parameter in OpenSSL' (boo#938913 and CVE-2015-4000).
- Socat security advisory 8: 'Stack overflow in arguments parser' (boo#964844)
- Update to version 188.8.131.52
- Too many changes to list; please read the CHANGES file for news
SolutionUpdate the affected socat packages.