New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.5
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update fixes the following security related issues by updating packages to a more recent version :
Update of NSPR to 4.11 Update of NSS to 3.21 Update of Firefox to 44.0
- MFSA 2016-01/CVE-2016-1930/CVE-2016-1931 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2016-02/CVE-2016-1933 (bmo#1231761) Out of Memory crash when parsing GIF format images
- MFSA 2016-03/CVE-2016-1935 (bmo#1220450) Buffer overflow in WebGL after out of memory allocation
- MFSA 2016-04/CVE-2015-7208/CVE-2016-1939 (bmo#1191423, bmo#1233784) Firefox allows for control characters to be set in cookie names
- MFSA 2016-06/CVE-2016-1937 (bmo#724353) Missing delay following user click events in protocol handler dialog
- MFSA 2016-07/CVE-2016-1938 (bmo#1190248) Errors in mp_div and mp_exptmod cryptographic functions in NSS (fixed by requiring NSS 3.21)
- MFSA 2016-09/CVE-2016-1942/CVE-2016-1943 (bmo#1189082, bmo#1228590) Addressbar spoofing attacks
- MFSA 2016-10/CVE-2016-1944/CVE-2016-1945/CVE-2016-1946 (bmo#1186621, bmo#1214782, bmo#1232096) Unsafe memory manipulation found through code inspection
- MFSA 2016-11/CVE-2016-1947 (bmo#1237103) Application Reputation service disabled in Firefox 43
SolutionUpdate the affected Mozilla Firefox packages.