New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionSeaMonkey was updated to 2.40 (boo#959277) to fix security issues and bugs.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2015-7575: MD5 signatures accepted within TLS 1.2 ServerKeyExchange in server signature
- CVE-2015-7201/CVE-2015-7202: Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- CVE-2015-7207: Same-origin policy violation using perfomance.getEntries and history navigation
- CVE-2015-7208: Firefox allows for control characters to be set in cookies
- CVE-2015-7210: Use-after-free in WebRTC when datachannel is used after being destroyed
- CVE-2015-7212: Integer overflow allocating extremely large textures
- CVE-2015-7215: Cross-origin information leak through web workers error events
- CVE-2015-7211: Hash in data URI is incorrectly parsed
- CVE-2015-7218/CVE-2015-7219: DOS due to malformed frames in HTTP/2
- CVE-2015-7216/CVE-2015-7217: Linux file chooser crashes on malformed images due to flaws in Jasper library
- CVE-2015-7203/CVE-2015-7220/CVE-2015-7221: Buffer overflows found through code inspection
- CVE-2015-7205: Underflow through code inspection
- CVE-2015-7213: Integer overflow in MP4 playback in 64-bit versions
- CVE-2015-7222: Integer underflow and buffer overflow processing MP4 metadata in libstagefright
- CVE-2015-7223: Privilege escalation vulnerabilities in WebExtension APIs
- CVE-2015-7214: Cross-site reading attack through data and view-source URIs
SolutionUpdate the affected seamonkey packages.