New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionjava-1_7_0-openjdk was updated to version 7u95 to fix 9 security issues. (bsc#962743)
- CVE-2015-4871: Rebinding of the receiver of a DirectMethodHandle may allow a protected method to be accessed
- CVE-2015-7575: Further reduce use of MD5 (SLOTH) (bsc#960996)
- CVE-2015-8126: Vulnerability in the AWT component related to splashscreen displays
- CVE-2015-8472: Vulnerability in the AWT component, addressed by same fix
- CVE-2016-0402: Vulnerability in the Networking component related to URL processing
- CVE-2016-0448: Vulnerability in the JMX comonent related to attribute processing
- CVE-2016-0466: Vulnerability in the JAXP component, related to limits
- CVE-2016-0483: Vulnerability in the AWT component related to image decoding
- CVE-2016-0494: Vulnerability in 2D component related to font actions
The following bugs were fixed :
- bsc#939523: java-1_7_0-openjdk-headless had X dependencies, move libjavagtk to full package
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1_7_0-openjdk packages.