openSUSE Security Update : java-1_8_0-openjdk (openSUSE-2016-105) (SLOTH)
Critical Nessus Plugin ID 88536
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Descriptionjava-1_8_0-openjdk was updated to version 7u95 to fix 9 security issues. (bsc#962743)
- CVE-2015-7575: Further reduce use of MD5 (SLOTH) (bsc#960996)
- CVE-2015-8126: Vulnerability in the AWT component related to splashscreen displays
- CVE-2015-8472: Vulnerability in the AWT component, addressed by same fix
- CVE-2016-0402: Vulnerability in the Networking component related to URL processing
- CVE-2016-0448: Vulnerability in the JMX comonent related to attribute processing
- CVE-2016-0466: Vulnerability in the JAXP component, related to limits
- CVE-2016-0483: Vulnerability in the AWT component related to image decoding
- CVE-2016-0494: Vulnerability in 2D component related to font actions
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1_8_0-openjdk packages.