openSUSE Security Update : roundcubemail (openSUSE-2016-84)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 88397
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionUpdate to 1.0.8
- Add workaround for https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=70757 (#1490582)
- Fix HTML sanitizer to skip <!-- node type X --> in output (#1490583)
- Fix charset encoding of message/rfc822 part bodies (#1490606)
- Fix handling of message/rfc822 attachments on replies and forwards (#1490607)
- Fix PDF support detection in Firefox > 19 (#1490610)
- Fix path traversal vulnerability (CWE-22) in setting a skin (#1490620) [CVE-2015-8770] [bnc#962067]
- Fix so drag-n-drop of text (e.g. recipient addresses) on compose page actually works (#1490619)
- Fix .htaccess rewrite rules to not block .well-known URIs (#1490615)
- Updated apache2 config
SolutionUpdate the affected roundcubemail package.