New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.2
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for xen fixes the following security issues :
- CVE-2015-8550: paravirtualized drivers incautious about shared memory contents (XSA-155, boo#957988)
- CVE-2015-8558: qemu: usb: infinite loop in ehci_advance_state results in DoS (boo#959006)
- CVE-2015-7549: qemu pci: NULL pointer dereference issue (boo#958918)
- CVE-2015-8504: qemu: ui: vnc: avoid floating point exception (boo#958493)
- CVE-2015-8554: qemu-dm buffer overrun in MSI-X handling (XSA-164, boo#958007)
- CVE-2015-8555: information leak in legacy x86 FPU/XMM initialization (XSA-165, boo#958009)
- boo#958523 xen: ioreq handling possibly susceptible to multiple read issue (XSA-166)
- CVE-2015-8345: xen: qemu: net: eepro100: infinite loop in processing command block list (boo#956832)
- boo#956592: xen: virtual PMU is unsupported (XSA-163)
- CVE-2015-8339, CVE-2015-8340: xen: XENMEM_exchange error handling issues (XSA-159, boo#956408)
- CVE-2015-8341: xen: libxl leak of pv kernel and initrd on error (XSA-160, boo#956409)
- CVE-2015-7504: xen: heap buffer overflow vulnerability in pcnet emulator (XSA-162, boo#956411)
- CVE-2015-7311: xen: libxl fails to honour readonly flag on disks with qemu-xen (xsa-142, boo#947165)
- CVE-2015-8104: Xen: guest to host DoS by triggering an infinite loop in microcode via #DB exception (boo#954405)
- CVE-2015-5307: xen: x86: CPU lockup during fault delivery (XSA-156, boo#954018)
- CVE-2015-7970: xen: x86: Long latency populate-on-demand operation is not preemptible (XSA-150, boo#950704)
SolutionUpdate the affected xen packages.