New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
This update includes 37 security fixes, including :
-  High CVE-2016-1612: Bad cast in V8.
-  High CVE-2016-1613: Use-after-free in PDFium.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1614: Information leak in Blink.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1615: Origin confusion in Omnibox.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1616: URL Spoofing.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1617: History sniffing with HSTS and CSP.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1618: Weak random number generator in Blink.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1619: Out-of-bounds read in PDFium.
-  CVE-2016-1620: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 4.8 branch.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.