New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionMozilla Firefox was updated to version 38.5.0 ESR to fix the following issues :
- MFSA 2015-134/CVE-2015-7201/CVE-2015-7202 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (rv:43.0 / rv:38.5)
- MFSA 2015-138/CVE-2015-7210 A use-after-free in WebRTC when datachannel is used after being destroyed
- MFSA 2015-139/CVE-2015-7212 An integer overflow allocating extremely large textures
- MFSA 2015-145/CVE-2015-7205 A underflow found through code inspection
- MFSA 2015-146/CVE-2015-7213 A integer overflow in MP4 playback in 64-bit versions
- MFSA 2015-147/CVE-2015-7222 Integer underflow and buffer overflow processing MP4 metadata in libstagefright
- MFSA 2015-149/CVE-2015-7214 Cross-site reading attack through data and view-source URIs
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionTo install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product :
SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 12-SP1 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SDK-12-SP1-2015-1001=1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 12 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SDK-12-2015-1001=1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP1 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP1-2015-1001=1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-2015-1001=1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12-SP1 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-DESKTOP-12-SP1-2015-1001=1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-DESKTOP-12-2015-1001=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use 'zypper patch'.