New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionXulrunner was updated to 38.5.0 to fix several security issues.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed (boo#959277) :
- CVE-2015-7201: Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- CVE-2015-7210: Use-after-free in WebRTC when datachannel is used after being destroyed
- CVE-2015-7212: Integer overflow allocating extremely large textures
- CVE-2015-7205: Underflow through code inspection
- CVE-2015-7213: Integer overflow in MP4 playback in 64-bit versions
- CVE-2015-7222: Integer underflow and buffer overflow processing MP4 metadata in libstagefright
- CVE-2015-7214: Cross-site reading attack through data and view-source URIs
SolutionUpdate the affected xulrunner packages.