New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following security issues :
- MFSA 2015-134/CVE-2015-7201/CVE-2015-7202 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2015-136/CVE-2015-7207 (bmo#1185256) Same-origin policy violation using perfomance.getEntries and history navigation
- MFSA 2015-137/CVE-2015-7208 (bmo#1191423) Firefox allows for control characters to be set in cookies
- MFSA 2015-138/CVE-2015-7210 (bmo#1218326) Use-after-free in WebRTC when datachannel is used after being destroyed
- MFSA 2015-139/CVE-2015-7212 (bmo#1222809) Integer overflow allocating extremely large textures
- MFSA 2015-140/CVE-2015-7215 (bmo#1160890) Cross-origin information leak through web workers error events
- MFSA 2015-141/CVE-2015-7211 (bmo#1221444) Hash in data URI is incorrectly parsed
- MFSA 2015-142/CVE-2015-7218/CVE-2015-7219 (bmo#1194818, bmo#1194820) DOS due to malformed frames in HTTP/2
- MFSA 2015-143/CVE-2015-7216/CVE-2015-7217 (bmo#1197059, bmo#1203078) Linux file chooser crashes on malformed images due to flaws in Jasper library
- MFSA 2015-144/CVE-2015-7203/CVE-2015-7220/CVE-2015-7221 (bmo#1201183, bmo#1178033, bmo#1199400) Buffer overflows found through code inspection
- MFSA 2015-145/CVE-2015-7205 (bmo#1220493) Underflow through code inspection
- MFSA 2015-146/CVE-2015-7213 (bmo#1206211) Integer overflow in MP4 playback in 64-bit versions
- MFSA 2015-147/CVE-2015-7222 (bmo#1216748) Integer underflow and buffer overflow processing MP4 metadata in libstagefright
- MFSA 2015-148/CVE-2015-7223 (bmo#1226423) Privilege escalation vulnerabilities in WebExtension APIs
- MFSA 2015-149/CVE-2015-7214 (bmo#1228950) Cross-site reading attack through data and view-source URIs
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.