New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 47.0.2526.80 to fix security issues and bugs.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2015-6788: Type confusion in extensions
- CVE-2015-6789: Use-after-free in Blink
- CVE-2015-6790: Escaping issue in saved pages
- CVE-2015-6791: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
The following vulnerabilities were fixed in 47.0.2526.73 :
- CVE-2015-6765: Use-after-free in AppCache
- CVE-2015-6766: Use-after-free in AppCache
- CVE-2015-6767: Use-after-free in AppCache
- CVE-2015-6768: Cross-origin bypass in DOM
- CVE-2015-6769: Cross-origin bypass in core
- CVE-2015-6770: Cross-origin bypass in DOM
- CVE-2015-6771: Out of bounds access in v8
- CVE-2015-6772: Cross-origin bypass in DOM
- CVE-2015-6764: Out of bounds access in v8
- CVE-2015-6773: Out of bounds access in Skia
- CVE-2015-6774: Use-after-free in Extensions
- CVE-2015-6775: Type confusion in PDFium
- CVE-2015-6776: Out of bounds access in PDFium
- CVE-2015-6777: Use-after-free in DOM
- CVE-2015-6778: Out of bounds access in PDFium
- CVE-2015-6779: Scheme bypass in PDFium
- CVE-2015-6780: Use-after-free in Infobars
- CVE-2015-6781: Integer overflow in Sfntly
- CVE-2015-6782: Content spoofing in Omnibox
- CVE-2015-6783: Signature validation issue in Android Crazy Linker.
- CVE-2015-6784: Escaping issue in saved pages
- CVE-2015-6785: Wildcard matching issue in CSP
- CVE-2015-6786: Scheme bypass in CSP
- CVE-2015-6787: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 4.7 branch (currently 126.96.36.199)
SolutionUpdate the affected Chromium packages.