New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe LibVNCServer package was updated to fix the following security issues :
- bsc#897031: fix several security issues :
- CVE-2014-6051: Integer overflow in MallocFrameBuffer() on client side.
- CVE-2014-6052: Lack of malloc() return value checking on client side.
- CVE-2014-6053: Server crash on a very large ClientCutText message.
- CVE-2014-6054: Server crash when scaling factor is set to zero.
- CVE-2014-6055: Multiple stack overflows in File Transfer feature.
- bsc#854151: Restrict the SSL cipher suite.
SolutionUpdate the affected LibVNCServer packages.