SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
7 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2015-6788: Type confusion in extensions. Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2015-6789: Use-after-free in Blink. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  Medium CVE-2015-6790: Escaping issue in saved pages. Credit to Inti De Ceukelaire.
-  CVE-2015-6791: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 4.7 branch (currently 220.127.116.11).
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.