New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionGoogle Chrome Releases reports :
7 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2015-6788: Type confusion in extensions. Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2015-6789: Use-after-free in Blink. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
-  Medium CVE-2015-6790: Escaping issue in saved pages. Credit to Inti De Ceukelaire.
-  CVE-2015-6791: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 4.7 branch (currently 184.108.40.206).
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.