New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.9
SynopsisThe remote Mac OS X host has a browser plugin installed that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Adobe AIR installed on the remote Mac OS X host is equal or prior to version 184.108.40.206. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple heap buffer overflow conditions exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code.
- Multiple memory corruption issues exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-8045, CVE-2015-8047, CVE-2015-8060, CVE-2015-8408, CVE-2015-8416, CVE-2015-8417, CVE-2015-8418, CVE-2015-8419, CVE-2015-8443, CVE-2015-8444, CVE-2015-8451, CVE-2015-8455, CVE-2015-8652, CVE-2015-8654, CVE-2015-8656, CVE-2015-8657, CVE-2015-8658, CVE-2015-8820)
- Multiple security bypass vulnerabilities exist that allow an attacker to write arbitrary data to the file system under user permissions. (CVE-2015-8453, CVE-2015-8440, CVE-2015-8409)
- A stack buffer overflow condition exists that allows an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-8407, CVE-2015-8457)
- A type confusion error exists that allows an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-8439, CVE-2015-8456)
- An integer overflow condition exists that allows an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-8445)
- A buffer overflow condition exists that allows an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-8415)
- Multiple use-after-free errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-8048, CVE-2015-8049, CVE-2015-8050, CVE-2015-8055, CVE-2015-8056, CVE-2015-8057, CVE-2015-8058, CVE-2015-8059, CVE-2015-8061, CVE-2015-8062, CVE-2015-8063, CVE-2015-8064, CVE-2015-8065, CVE-2015-8066, CVE-2015-8067, CVE-2015-8068, CVE-2015-8069, CVE-2015-8070, CVE-2015-8071, CVE-2015-8401, CVE-2015-8402, CVE-2015-8403, CVE-2015-8404, CVE-2015-8405, CVE-2015-8406, CVE-2015-8410, CVE-2015-8411, CVE-2015-8412, CVE-2015-8413, CVE-2015-8414, CVE-2015-8420, CVE-2015-8421, CVE-2015-8422, CVE-2015-8423, CVE-2015-8424, CVE-2015-8425, CVE-2015-8426, CVE-2015-8427, CVE-2015-8428, CVE-2015-8429, CVE-2015-8430, CVE-2015-8431, CVE-2015-8432, CVE-2015-8433, CVE-2015-8434, CVE-2015-8435, CVE-2015-8436, CVE-2015-8437, CVE-2015-8441, CVE-2015-8442, CVE-2015-8447, CVE-2015-8448, CVE-2015-8449, CVE-2015-8450, CVE-2015-8452, CVE-2015-8454, CVE-2015-8653, CVE-2015-8655, CVE-2015-8821, CVE-2015-8822
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe AIR version 220.127.116.11 or later.