New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionOpenSSL project reports :
- BN_mod_exp may produce incorrect results on x86_64 (CVE-2015-3193)
- Certificate verify crash with missing PSS parameter (CVE-2015-3194)
- X509_ATTRIBUTE memory leak (CVE-2015-3195)
- Race condition handling PSK identify hint (CVE-2015-3196)
- Anon DH ServerKeyExchange with 0 p parameter (CVE-2015-1794)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.