openSUSE Security Update : MozillaFirefox (openSUSE-2015-678)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 86595
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionMozillaFirefox was updated to version 41.0.2 to fix one security issue.
This security issue was fixed :
- CVE-2015-7184: Cross-origin restriction bypass using Fetch (bsc#950686).
These non-security issues were fixed :
- Fix a startup crash related to Yandex toolbar and Adblock Plus (bmo#1209124)
- Fix potential hangs with Flash plugins (bmo#1185639)
- Fix a regression in the bookmark creation (bmo#1206376)
- Fix a startup crash with some Intel Media Accelerator 3150 graphic cards (bmo#1207665)
- Fix a graphic crash, occurring occasionally on Facebook (bmo#1178601)
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.