New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote database server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe remote Oracle database server is missing the October 2015 Critical Patch Update (CPU). It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities in the following components :
- Core RDBMS (CVE-2015-4857)
- Database Scheduler (CVE-2015-4873)
- Java VM (CVE-2015-4794, CVE-2015-4796, CVE-2015-4888)
- Portable Clusterware (CVE-2015-4863)
- XDB-XML Database (CVE-2015-4900)
SolutionApply the appropriate patch according to the October 2015 Oracle Critical Patch Update advisory.