New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote database server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of MySQL running on the remote host is 5.5.x prior to 5.5.46. It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified flaw exists in the Client Programs subcomponent. A local attacker can exploit this to gain elevated privileges. (CVE-2015-4819)
- An unspecified flaw exists in the Types subcomponent.
An authenticated, remote attacker can exploit this to gain access to sensitive information. (CVE-2015-4826)
- An unspecified flaws exist in the Security:Privileges subcomponent. An authenticated, remote attacker can exploit these to impact integrity. (CVE-2015-4830, CVE-2015-4864)
- An unspecified flaw exists in the DLM subcomponent.
An authenticated, remote attacker can exploit this to impact integrity. (CVE-2015-4879)
- An unspecified flaw exists in the Server Security Encryption subcomponent that allows an authenticated, remote attacker to disclose sensitive information.
Additionally, unspecified denial of service vulnerabilities can also exist in the following MySQL subcomponents :
- DDL (CVE-2015-4815)
- DML (CVE-2015-4858, CVE-2015-4913)
- InnoDB (CVE-2015-4816, CVE-2015-4861)
- Parser (CVE-2015-4870)
- Partition (CVE-2015-4792, CVE-2015-4802)
- Query (CVE-2015-4807)
- SP (CVE-2015-4836)
SolutionUpgrade to MySQL version 5.5.46 or later.